San Diego Surrogacy Services
Take the Next Step after Finding an Egg Donor
Once you have your egg donor, you may also be in need of a gestational
surrogate. To assist our patients with this step, we work with some of
the best surrogacy agencies in Southern California. All of our surrogate
candidates come with complete medical qualifications, education on the
frozen embryo transfer cycle, and have examined for initial pregnancy
success by experienced Ob/Gyn.
It is difficult entrusting another to carry your baby through pregnancy,
which is why our guidelines for selecting surrogates are above average.
We want our patients to be certain that their surrogate is trustworthy
and will have very little risk of complication during the birthing process.
There are numerous factors you may want to consider when deciding on a
- Physical health and medical history
- Diet and lifestyle habits—will they be able to take excellent care
of the fetus during the pregnancy?
- Willingness to follow your guidelines – are they open to making changes
in routine while carrying the baby?
- Are there people who live with the surrogate that will be able to assist
them during the pregnancy?
- Is the surrogate’s current living environment safe for a developing fetus?
- The surrogate’s ability to reach a medical facility quickly if necessary
- The surrogate’s reason for performing this service